Block 3rd
Hey BTC! 

September is in full swing! Some Fall fun to have on your radar - Pumpkins in the Woods, Winnetka's Fall Fest and Night of 1,000 Jack-O'-Lanterns. I am hopeful we will have a few more summer like weeks before we got into autumn mode. 
 
In this edition of my North Shore newsletter I'm sharing answers to some of the most frequently asked questions I receive on Instagram. I love helping you find a restaurant, store, activity etc. You can always email me questions at hello@katiecassman.com or DM me on Instagram!

Q: Where do you take your kids for haircuts?
 
Q: Favorite date night restaurants?
A: Pomeroy, Mino's, Deer Path Inn, Miramar, Sophia Steak, Le Colonial, EJ's Place, Tocco and The Barn. I need to try the newly renovated Aboyer.
 
Q: Recommendation for family photographers? Best backdrop for photos?
A: Britt Jensen, Jessica McNitt & Kathleen Virginia are all such talented photographers! Our local beaches make for a great spot to take photos. I think Lloyd Beach (Winnetka) and Gillson (Wilmette) both have beautiful greenery and beach for options. Elawa Farm in Lake Forest, the garden at the Winnetka Community House or the Botanic Gardens are all great options too!
 
Q: Where do you go for your hair, nails, brows etc?
A: I know this isn't the answer you are looking for but for my hair I am a loyalist to Bartucci Beauty in the West Loop. I haven't found anyone worth making a switch for. I go to Allure for nails and they also do a fab spray tan. For brows and facials I see Nusheen, she's the best!
 
Q: Do you have any tradespeople for your house you can share?
A: Here are some of my trusted recs: my electrician Pawel (773) 771- 3205, 
my painter Chuck Welch (773) 619-5524 and my handyman Dan Yee (847)774-5813
 
Q: Favorite place to get a cake for a child's birthday?
A: See post below!
 
Q: Breakfast spots?
 
Q: Sushi recommendations?
A: I love Tori Dasu, Roka Akor, Jimoto and Koya HP. On my list of places to try is Nobori Sushi 🍣
 
Q: Where do you get balloons for a celebration?
A: Balloons & Paper or Pop of Color!
 
 
 
Block 5th
Block 6th
Block 7th
 
Do you have a friend who would like to subscribe to my NS newsletter? Send them this link!
xx Katie
Instagram
Pinterest