The latest posts from Gold Coast Girl Blog!
View this email in your browser

FAVORITE SHOES FOR FALL

FAVORITE SHOES FOR FALL

When it comes to fall, I am all about the fashion! Today I am rounding up a few of my favorites. This season I am loving all the shearling. So many brands are making the cutest styles whether it is a clog, boot, bootie, or even sneaker.




Also clogs are in! What are we thinking of this trend? I am a fan, but I realize some are not. I recently got these shearling ones and they are super comfortable. Shop all my favorites below:

SHOP THE POST
1. Black Loafers // 2. Faux Fur Loafter Mules // 3. Suede Clogs // 4. Satin Flats
5. Shearling Birkenstocks // 6. Leopard Golden Goose // 7. White Golden Goose Sneakers
8. Birkenstock Clogs // 9. Veja Sneakers // 10. Black Leather Mules

 

Turn on your JavaScript to view content

WHICH STYLE IS YOUR FAVORITE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW XO


Want more? Stop by  FAVORITE SHOES FOR FALL  for more inspirational reads!


Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Copyright © 2022 Gold Coast Girl, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at goldcoastgirlblog.com.

Our mailing address is:
Gold Coast Girl
111 E. Chestnut Street
Chicago, Il 60611

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp